New Dukers DSP29-8-S1 commercial food prep table refrigerator
The Dukers DSP29-8-S1 commercial food prep table refrigerator is constructed of durable brushed stainless steel to handle all the challenges in the kitchen. It’s designed with ample space for food storage and preparation to perform as well as it looks. Constructed of durable brushed stainless steel to handle years of use while being easy to maintain. Includes 8 1/6 pan containers to hold a large assortment of food and toppings. Features recessed handle for clean styling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Foam insulated for consistent temperatures. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. Includes cutting board to quickly prepare food and 4 in. locking casters for mobility.
– Commercial food prep table with spacious capacity
– Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
– Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
– Temperature range from 33 to 41°F (approx.)
– Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
– Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 29″ x 31 1/2″ x 45 5/8″
– Automatic defrosting
– Includes 8 1/6 pan containers
– 1 adjustable and removable wire shelf
– Recessed door handle for clean styling
– 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (4”)
– Heavy-duty 1/7 HP bottom mounted compressor
– NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
– ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
– Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
– 115V/60Hz, 2.4 Amps, 280 watts, 9 ft. power cord
– R290 Natural Refrigerant
– 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
– 5 Year Compressor Warranty
This is just one of the many items for sale in our 10,000 SQ FT warehouse! We specialize in quality/budget friendly New & Used Restaurant Equipment.
If you don’t see what you want, please keep checking back, as our inventory is constantly changing.
We are a restaurant service company in business for over 30 years, so YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
Certain large items may require freight shipping, and thus will not be eligible for basic shipping options. To freight ship these items, you will need to call us so that we can coordinate on how our freight shipping will work. Typically, items exceeding 75 pounds will require freight shipping.