NEW EasyHeat HB02 HB HEATING CABLE 6.56 FT 120V #5849
NEW EasyHeat HB02 HB HEATING CABLE 6.56 FT 120V
Constant Wattage, Pre-terminated Cable. For Commercial Applications
120 Vac operating voltage
Keeps water flowing at ambient temperatures down to -40 °F (-40 °C)
Includes ground braid, a black outer jacket, and a 2 ft (0.61 m) orange 14/3 cold lead with no thermostat or plug
Cables are rated at 7 Watts per 1 ft (0.30 m)
Pipe Freeze Protection, Constant Wattage, Hard-wired Cable. For Commercial Applications.
• The HB heating cable is complete with cold lead and ready for
hard-wired installation on metal pipes to prevent freezing.
• Suitable for outdoor installation for refrigeration, condensation
and air conditioning lines that are subject to freezing
• 120 Vac operating voltage.
• Keeps water flowing at ambient temperatures down to
• Includes ground braid, a black outer jacket, and a 2 ft (0.61 m)
orange 14/3 cold lead with no thermostat or plug.
• Cables are rated at 7 Watts per foot (0.30 m).
• UL Listed and CSA Certified to Canadian Safety Standards.
• Per NEC and CEC requirements ALWAYS use a ground fault protection device (GFEP)
to reduce the danger of fire from a damaged or improperly installed heating cable.
Electrical fault currents caused by damaged or improperly installed cable MAY NOT
BE LARGE ENOUGH to trip a conventional circuit breaker.
• Heating cables must be installed in compliance with all national, state/provincial and
local codes. Check with your local electrical inspector for specific details.
• Use on metal water pipes only. Do not use on plastic pipes.
• For outdoor use only. Do not use inside any type of building.
• The ambient temperature must be at least +15°F (-10°C) when attaching the cable to
• This cable does not have an integral thermostat and must be controlled by a
separately connected thermostat or by continuous monitoring of a qualified
We are a restaurant service company in business for over 30 years, so YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!