Disc Brake Caliper-Unloaded Caliper Cardone 18-4689 #4835
Capone Calipers feature steel pistons that are less likely to crack or deform under extreme pressure. Expertly remanufactured to rigorous quality and performance standards, they are equipped with brand-new, premium components to guarantee exceptional longevity and reliability. These remanufactured brake calipers are 100% pressure-tested to deliver consistent, industry-leading brake performance. Each unit arrives with a complete set of brand-new hardware for a simple, complete installation. Caliper bracket is included when applicable.
- Steel pistons are durable, not prone to cracking and handle great loads.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New washers are included where applicable for a proper seal.
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure trouble-free installation.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
Brake Piston Count: 2 Piston Size (OD): 2.12 in Piston Material: Steel Casting Material: Iron Inlet Port Size: 3/8 x 24 Bleeder Port Size: M10 x 1.0 Color/Finish: Gray Package Contents: Caliper, Hardware Kit Installation Hardware Included: Yes Pads Included: No Mounting Bolts Included: No Product Condition: Remanufactured Brake Caliper Finish: Unfinished