New! Dukers D83R 3-Door Bottom Mount Commercial Refrigerator in Stainless Steel
This refrigerator is the perfect addition to any commercial kitchen!
The Dukers D83R reach-in refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ three doors are accented with high-quality brushed stainless steel for both the interior and exterior to fit a variety of decors. Recessed door handles allow for clean styling and better ergonomics. The heavy-duty 1 HP compressor is bottom mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 12 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
– Commercial refrigerator with spacious capacity
– Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
– Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
– Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
– Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
– Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 82 5/8″ x 32 5/8″ x 80 3/8″
– Automatic defrosting
– 12 adjustable and removable wire shelves (4 for each door)
– Recessed door handle for clean styling
– 6 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
– Interior light to illuminate food and other items
– Heavy-duty 1 HP bottom mounted compressor
– NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
– ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
– Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-20P plug for simple plug-in installation
– 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps, 760 watts, 9 ft. power cord
– R290 Natural Refrigerant
– 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
– 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Certain large items may require freight shipping, and thus will not be eligible for basic shipping options. To freight ship these items, you will need to call us so that we can coordinate on how our freight shipping will work. Typically, items exceeding 75 pounds will require freight shipping.